Navigating the Holidays!
Are the holidays stressful for you? Have you ever gained weight, or caught a case of the flu or worse because you’re run ragged trying to keep up with life, work, holiday preparations, and all the other stuff that seems to happen this time of year?
It’s weird. This is the time when we should be having fun, seeing family, and enjoying our time with friends and relatives, celebrating the holiday season.
But it seems that every year gets a little more frantic, a little more busy, and you find yourself stressing out, forgetting things, and just generally tired.
And then there’s the food!!
So many people find themselves eating all that good stuff. Grandma’s pecan pie. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Cakes and cookies and candy and sweets. And so much of it! Not to mention office parties with drinks and catered yummies and your kids have school parties with cupcakes….and it goes on and on!
Studies have shown that we gain 51% of our lifetime fat increases during the holidays. And that the worst levels of stress happen during this time of year.
There is a way to get back to holiday enjoyment instead of holiday burn-out!
My gift to you this year is a 4-part FREE teleseminar on getting a handle on stress, and sticking to healthy lifestyle activities during the holidays.
You *can* get off the stress merry-go-round and have yummy, healthy food, and even exercise regularly!
Join me! Click below to sign up for the seminar. Grab your seat now, and get your balance back this year!
What we’ll be talking about:
- Part 1: Getting Organized 10-29-2014- 7-8:00 ET
- Stressing out? Here are my best tips for getting organized so you can stay on top of your schedule and things to do!
- Part 2: Nutrition 11-12-2014 – 7-8:00 ET
- How can you figure out how to eat healthy with all that yummy food around? I’ll help you create a plan to give you the best of both worlds!
- Part 3: Exercise 11-24-2014 – 7-8:00 ET
- What? Who even has time for exercise during the holidays? YOU do! I’ll help you with exercise plans, how to fit it all in, and some fun alternatives you can do!
- Part 4: Managing Stress 12-10-2014 – 7-8:00 ET
- Stress hits us all, and it can be hardest during the holiday season. I’ll show you ways you can keep it under control and not let stress take over your life, so you can have fun and really enjoy the season!
Of course, we’ll also spend some time answering your questions, and helping you to fine tune your holiday plan!
PLUS we will have great prizes from some amazing companies including: