Ever had trouble losing weight, or if you can lose it, keeping it off?
Yeah, I thought you might have. Statistics show that only 5% of people who lose at least 10% of their body weight (I’m not a math geek, so for a 180 pound person that means losing 18 pounds), manage to keep it off long term. Kind of frustrating, huh?
Are you a victim of the ‘creep’?
Does the weight just sort of come on a bit at a time?
Over the course of a year, ‘creeping’ weight gain can put that 18 pounds right back on! Now what?
The voices in your head say:
- Seriously? What do I have to do to make it go away for GOOD?
- What the heck? I mean, I was eating HEALTHY for crying out loud!
- You have GOT to be kidding! I worked HARD to get that weight off!
- I work out for an HOUR every day!! Why isn’t that making me look like the pictures in the magazines?
- Really? Do I have to STARVE just so I can fit into my favorite jeans?
- If I have to deal with all this AGAIN just so I can gain it all back, I swear I will SCREAM!
Well, maybe that isn’t exactly what the Voices say, but you see what I’m saying.
Losing weight is hard enough. Shouldn’t keeping it off at least be something you can DO?
Well, I say YES, you CAN do this!
Join me on March 27th from 8-9pm EST for a FREE teleseminar to learn how to create your unique recipe for health, and healthy, PERMANENT weight loss!
We’ll be talking about:
- Why ‘healthy’ doesn’t always mean healthy for YOU
- What do they REALLY mean when they say ‘exercise’
- The difference between taking action, and taking action with a PLAN
- When where your head is ‘at’ can really STOP YOU COLD
- What is REALLY going on when you eat, and how it can make all the difference
- How to create a program for yourself that really WORKS
Are you tired of the weight loss merry-go-round? Then come on over and lets talk about how you can get off it FOREVER!