Sheet Pan Paleo Protein Pancakes! An easy way to make tons of pancakes in a short amount of time! Bake, slice and portion or freeze for a week’s worth of yummy breakfasts! Paleo. Gluten-Free. Sugar-Free.
As promised last week I am sharing a recipe for Sheet Pan Paleo Protein Pancakes this week! Yup! Pancakes made on a sheet pan! Can you believe it! Sheet pan recipes are the hottest trend right now! And if you can make savory recipes on a sheet pan then why not sweet breakfast treats?
Well, as it turns out Sheet Pan Paleo Protein Pancakes are my new favorite (sweet) meal prep recipe! (You know I will always be partial to my savory breakfasts!) These are also “protein pancakes” because they are loaded with natural protein from egg whites and paleo pancake mix – no added protein powders here although you could add in some vanilla bone broth powder for some serious nutrition in this recipe!
Sheet pan pancakes (and recipes in general) are great because you can make a big batch in a short period! So, whether you are making them for weekly meal prep, Sunday brunch or just because you like to eat a lot (just saying…..some recipes go quickly in my house! Like these!) they are a no-fuss, easy to clean up recipe to make!
Sheet Pan Paleo Protein Pancakes
5 minPrep Time
11 minCook Time
16 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cup paleo pancake mix
- 1 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a sheet pan with foil
- Liberally coat foil with butter, coconut oil or cooking spray
- Mix together pancake mix and egg whites
- Allow your batter to sit for 10 minutes
- Evenly spread batter onto pan
- Top with sliced strawberries
- Bake for 6 minutes
- Turn your oven to the broil setting
- Leave in oven for 5-6 minutes or until edges are golden
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Cut into squares or use a cookie cutter to make circles
Cuisine: American | Recipe Type: Breakfast
Nutrition for 1 out of 4 servings: Fat: 8.1g, Carbs: 21.6g, Protein: 14g
You can make your pancakes as thick or thin as you’d like by either using a smaller or large sheet pan or doubling the amount of batter. Just make sure to adjust your baking times accordingly!
And like a lot of the recipes on here, Sheet Pan paleo Protein Pancakes are very versatile! You can make blueberry, chocolate chip, banana walnut or even head the savory route with some goat cheese and mushrooms! The possibilities are endless!
Question of the day……
What is your favorite kind of pancake?
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: