20 Minute Paleo Thai Almond Butter Turkey Meatballs are a combination of lean ground turkey with a sweet & savory Thai inspired sauce. Baked to juicy perfection. Guten Free.
I think it is safe to say that I am turning into a meatball! Haha The obsession is getting a little out of control, but when you can create easy one dish recipes with meatballs that are healthy, quick and meal prep friendly it’s a big win in my book!
These Paleo Thai Almond Butter Turkey meatballs turn out juicy, tender and full of flavor! They are super simple yet make your taste buds say, “WOW” when you start eating! I will be honest; I even surprised myself with this one!
I used lean ground turkey breast to make these, but you could easily swap in ground beef, ground chicken or even try a veggie meatball version! Just make sure to adjust the cooking time. These meatballs cook quick (WIN!), so be mindful of the time!
Don’t you just want to eat that almond butter sauce!! I ended up making a mason jar of just the almond butter sauce and have been using it on chicken and shrimp dishes. Thai chicken and shrimp kabobs? Yup! They happened and are so goo! It works perfectly on salads too!
20 Minute Paleo Thai Almond Butter Turkey Meatballs
8 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- **Thai Almond Butter Sauce**
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 tbs coconut vinegar
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/8 tsp liquid stevia
- squeeze fresh lime juice
- Optional Sides: cauliflower rice, carrots, almonds, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Mix together all Thai Almond Butter sauce ingredients
- Place 1/4 cup sauce in the bottom of a cast iron skillet
- Mix together all ingredients for meatballs and roll into desired size meatballs (do not overmix or the meatballs will become dense)
- Place meatballs into cast iron skillet
- Top with remaining sauce
- Bake for ~12 minutes or until meatballs just cooked through
- Serve overcauliflower rice with shredded carrots, chopped almonds and cilantro
Cuisine: Thai | Recipe Type: Dinner
1 out of 4 servings (without optional items): Protein: 36g Carbs: 10g Fat: 19g
Sweet & Savory Paleo Thai Almond Butter Turkey Meatballs! Yum!
Big, tender, juicy and flavorful meatballs! So good! You can even make smaller meatballs for an appetizer friendly recipe!
I rounded out my plate with some cauliflower crumbles cooked in ghee, shredded carrots and crushed salted almonds for one insanely flavorful dish! And the colors…..food always tastes better when it’s full of color!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: