Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this quick and easy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola that tastes just like a fresh baked cookie! Enjoy topped with a big splash of coconut milk for a satisfying breakfast! Gluten Free.
Ok, so I admit. I had a craving for oatmeal raisin cookies last week.
As you know, I am normally more of a savory girl. Eggs, fish, and meat are usually my go-to dishes! But every once in awhile that sweet craving kicks in! I think I had a craving for oatmeal raisin cookies because I tried these super yummy cookies at the Fit Expo and I fell in love!
But, instead of making cookies I wanted to make something that was a bit healthier and meal prep friendly since life has been so busy! Insert Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola. The solution to my cookie cravings and my need for a quick breakfast!
The great thing about granola recipes is that they are super versatile! Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola is made with 6 ingredients that almost all of us have on hand: oats, almonds, walnuts, honey and raisins. But, if you are missing one or some you can easily swap them out for your favorite roasted nut, dried fruit or even add in some chocolate chips or shredded coconut!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola…..with chocolate chips? Sold!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this quick and easy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie granola that tastes just like a fresh baked cookie! Enjoy topped with a big splash of coconut milk for a satisfying breakfast! Gluten Free.
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup whole raw almonds
- 1/4 cup whole raw walnuts
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Optional: shredded coconut, chocolate chips, etc
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss together oats, almonds, walnuts and sea salt
- In a second bowl mix together coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract
- Add liquid ingredients to oats and nuts and mix until coated
- Evenly spread on a baking sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Remove from oven and toss
- Bake for an additional 12 minutes
- Store in a sealed container
The best way to eat it? Personally, I enjoyed it by the handful! haha But, it’s also so good for breakfast with some almond or coconut milk or even as a snack/dessert with a bowl of greek yogurt!
You can also double, triple or quadruple the recipe to fit your needs or the needs of your family! Just make sure to store it in a sealed container for no longer than two weeks!
Don’t you want to just eat those big walnuts and sweet raisins right off the screen?!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: