Banana Split Crepes
Happy Wednesday! I hope you had a fun, safe and relaxing holiday weekend! I am still kind of feeling that holiday vibe — you know, banana splits? For breakfast? Yes, it happens now and again! I made these over the weekend and they were so good, I had to make them again to share with you! They are very easy, healthy and one recipe to satisfy that sweet craving! Whipped cream is optional, of course. But a little whipped cream for breakfast never hurt anyone! ?
I hope you enjoy! Have a wonderfully delicious day!
Banana Split Crepes Prep time 10 mins Cook time 10 mins Total time 20 mins Author: Sarah Recipe type: Breakfast Serves: 2-3 Ingredients
- 1 cup MuscleEgg chocolate eggwhites*
- 2 tbs chocolate protein powder*
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- Sweetener, as desired
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- Whipped cream, as desired
- Cherry, optional
- Sprinkles, optional
- Mix together your egg whites, protein powder, cocoa powder and sweetener, if using.
- Allow batter to sit
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat
- Pour a ¼-1/3 of batter into pan and tip until bottom of pan is coated
- Cook ~1 – 1.5 minutes and flip
- Remove from pan and repeat until all batter is gone (these are crepes, so they should be thin)
- Fill center of crepes with banana and whipped cream
- Fold crepes as desired
- Top with additional whipped cream, strawberries and a cherry
Notes *Can use 3 tbs cacao powder
* www.muscleegg.com 3.2.2925