Frozen Coconut Key Lime Pies
I am keeping the treats cool, simple and delicious because this Arizona heat is brutal! ? Really, I am not complaining. I would take this over the cold any day! But, it’s a great reason to make frozen desserts! This easy recipe has all the refreshing summer flavors like lime and coconut and requires no baking! What could be better than that!
I hope you enjoy! Have a great day!
Frozen Coconut Key Lime Pies Prep time 10 mins Total time 10 mins Author: Sarah Recipe type: Dessert Serves: 4-6 Ingredients
- ½ cup Key Lime Pie eggwhites*
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 6 tbs low fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, optional
- 1 tbs key lime zest
- sweetener, as desired
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 tbs coconut oil, melted
- Add all ingredients through sweetener to a bowl and mix with a hand mixer
- Crush graham crackers and mix with melted coconut oil
- Evenly divide key lime pie mixture between 4-6 silicone cups
- Top with crumbled graham crackers
- Gently press crackers into mixture
- Freeze 6-8 hours or until set
Notes *can be subbed with any pasteurized egg white, milk or even yogurt. 3.2.2925
Recipe adapted from this one.