Chili Rubbed Sockeye Salmon with Strawberry Kiwi Salsa
Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great week! Today I am sharing the recipe for this quick dish I made for lunch last weekend. It came together in less than 15 minutes and of course had all of those amazing sweet and savory notes! Plus, it is loaded with protein and heart healthy Omega-3’s! I paired the fish with a big garden salad, but feel free to serve it with a baked potato, rice or whatever your favorite side dish is! The salmon, without the salsa, also tastes great mixed into some pasta tossed with ghee!
I hope you enjoy! ?
Chili Rubbed Sockeye Salmon with Strawberry Kiwi Salsa Print Prep time 5 mins Cook time 10 mins Total time 15 mins Whip up this simple, sweet and savory dish for a quick lunch or dinner! It even makes a great meal prep recipe (salsa stored on the side) so you have healthy and flavorful meals all week long! Author: Sarah Recipe type: Dinner Serves: 1 serving Ingredients
- 1 4-5oz sockeye salmon filet
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup diced fresh strawberries
- ½ kiwi, diced
- Season your sockeye salmon filet with chili powder (
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired
- Place on a preheated grill for about 8-10 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached
- While salmon is cooking, toss together strawberries and kiwi (add in any sweetener such as honey, if desired)
- When salmon is done, top with diced fresh fruit
Notes I used SizzleFish brand Sockeye Salmon in this recipe 3.5.3208
10% discount using