Bacon Mango Waffles
Sweet, savory and all the best things about breakfast! This quick waffle recipe is so simple that it can be enjoyed any day of the week! Plus, you can make a large batch of the waffles and store them in a ziploc bag for even faster week day meals!
Bacon Mango Waffle Prep time 5 mins Cook time 10 mins Total time 15 mins Author: Sarah Recipe type: Breakfast Serves: 1 waffle Ingredients
- ¼ cup (30g) cassava flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp ghee
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- sweetener, if desired
- mango, diced
- Mix together all waffle ingredients.
- Allow to sit while waffle iron is warming up
- Cook waffle according to waffle iron directions
- While waffle is cooking, cook bacon and egg as desired
- Top cooked waffle with egg, crumbled bacon and diced mango
Notes Feel free to double, triple or even quadruple the waffle recipe to have leftovers for the week or to serve a bigger group at brunch! 3.2.2925