Quick & Easy Breakfast Tostada
Happy Sunday! I just whipped up this quick recipe for brunch and wanted to share it with you! It was so simple and delicious, I couldn’t resist!
I had a batch of these delicious tortillas made with cassava flour in the fridge (I always keep some on hand) and then I cooked up a few eggs , tossed on some pico, sliced avocado and brunch was served! Easy, peasy! I highly recommend keeping a batch of these tortillas on hand for quick meals like this!!
I hope you are having a great holiday weekend!
- ⅔ cup cassava flour
- 7 eggwhites
- ¼ tsp garlic
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- white or black pepper
- salt, as desired
- water, as needed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup pico de gallo
- Mix together all ingredients for tortillas
- Allow batter to sit 10 minutes
- If batter is too thick add in water, 1tbs at a time until a pancake like batter is formed
- Heat non stick pan over medium heat
- Drop batter into pan in and swirl around
- Cook until edges begin to firm
- Flip and cook for an additional 1 minute
- Repeat until all batter is cooked
- Cook 2 eggs as desired
- Place 1 egg, sliced avocado and pico de gallo on top of tortilla