Chocolate Salted Caramel Lava Cake
Who doesn’t love a rich, decadent chocolate cake? What about one oozing with salted caramel peanut butter? That can be made in less than 3 minutes?! Yup, that’s right! Does it get any better than that? This quick and easy dessert is healthy, yet feels sinfully delicious!
5.0 from 1 reviews Chocolate Salted Caramel Lava Cake Prep time 3 mins Cook time 1 min Total time 4 mins Author: Sarah Recipe type: Dessert Serves: 1 Ingredients
- ½ cup (56g) almond flour
- 2 tbs Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 tbs dark cocoa powder
- pinch baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbs maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tps melted ghee, butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbs Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
- Whisk together dry ingredients
- Whisk together wet ingredients
- Spray 2 large mugs with non stick spray
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Pour half of the batter into each mug
- Drop 1 tbs peanut butter into the center
- Microwave 1-2 minutes or until outside is just barely set*
- Repeat with second mug
- Flip onto plate and watch the peanut butter flow out at the first fork full!
- *Do not overcook or peanut butter will harden
Just out of the microwave……
When you break in with that first forkful! ?
Get 15% off all of your nuts ‘n more purchases at www.nuts-n-more.com using code: FITCHICK