Simple Scallop & Strawberry Ceviche
Simple Scallops & Strawberry Ceviche
Fresh, simple and full of summer flavor, this quick and healthy ceviche dish is the perfect snack or light lunch for any day of the week! Plus, it looks stunning and who doesn’t love eating beautiful food?! Eating should always be a full sensory experience!
- 4oz (1 package) SizzleFish Scallops
- ½ cup fresh diced strawberries
- ½ cup fresh pico de gillo*
- Squeeze lime juice
- Salt, as desired
- Gently pan sear your scallops as desired
- Allow scallops to cool
- Dice scallops
- Toss together scallops, strawberries, pico de gillo, lime juice and salt
- Place in refrigerator for flavors to blend for 2-4 hours**
- Serve with a side of plantain chips
**The flavors blend well after allowing to marinate. However, feel free to enjoy immediately!