Two Ingredient Berry Coconut Crumble
Two Ingredient Berry Crumble
TGIF!! I hope you had a fantastic week! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?
There is no better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than with natures candy….fresh berries! This two ingredient dessert is not only extremely healthy, but I think it also tops the chart when it comes to versatility and simplicity! Could it really get any better than that?!
I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!
- 1 cup berries of choice
- ¼ cup coconut cereal *
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 2 - 4in ramekins with non stick spray
- Divide berries evenly between the 2 dishes
- Crumble cereal over the top
- Bake until bubbly (~10 minutes)
- Top with whipped coconut cream, if desired