Chipotle SableFish Tacos w/ Aveyo Lime Broccoli Slaw
Chipotle SableFish Tacos with Lime Aveyo Broccoli Slaw
TGIF! I hope you had a great week! What is better than fish tacos in the summer?! How about SizzleFish SableFish tacos?! That buttery SableFish makes one heck of a taco!! So flavorful, simple and the perfect light summer evening meal! Plus, they can be made in a matter of minutes!
And if you haven’t had Sable Fish before, I highly recommend trying it! It literally melts in your mouth! Head over to www.sizzlefish.com and use the promo code FITCHICK428 to get $10 off your order!
I hope you enjoy! Have a fun and relaxing weekend!
- 8 oz SizzleFish SableFish (2 pieces)
- 4 corn tortillas (or shell of choice)
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup Aveyo
- 1 lime
- chipotle seasoning ( I used FlavorGod)
- S&P, to taste
- Prehat oven to 400 degrees and season SableFish with desired amount of chipotle seasoning and then bake for ~10 minutes or until flaky
- While fish is baking, toss together broccoli slaw, aveyo, juice from 1/2 of lime, salt and pepper
- Divide the slaw evenly among the tortillas
- When fish is done baking, gently flake it and divide between tortillas
- Sprinkle with extra chipotle seasoning, if desired
- Nutrition: 1 out of 4 tacos
- Calories: 208, Protein: 10.6g, Carbs: 14.5g, Fat: 11.4g, Sat Fat: 1.8g, Sodium: 150mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar: 1g, Net Carbs: 12.0g
You can find the products used in this recipe here: