Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!! Did you do anything special for Mother’s Day? My mom and I went to see a movie and then had a great lunch! Such a relaxing day!!
Today I am sharing a recipe for some very easy and absolutely amazing Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. The brown butter used in this recipe brings the normal chocolate chip cookie to new heights! I can’t even explain how amazing these turned out! They would also be great if you swapped out the chocolate chips for some dried fruit or nuts!
I hope you enjoy! Have a great Monday!
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Combine dry ingredients: oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and coconut sugar
- Melt brown butter
- Add to dry ingredients
- Add in dry ingredients
- Mix until combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Place dough in refrigerator for 1-2 hours
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Drop batter onto parchment
- Bake for ~ 12 minutes
- Serve warm!
**can sub with regular butter or coconut oil
*** add more or less as desired