Strawberry S’mores Crepes
Strawberry S’more Crepes
Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great week! The weather is finally (consistently) in the 40’s+ so that puts me in an exceptionally great mood! As do these sweet, protein packed crepes that are healthy enough for breakfast! This delicious treat came about from a craving one morning for strawberries and chocolate! Of course, you know I always think you should satisfy your cravings — in a healthy way! So this is just how I did that! I hope you enjoy!
Have a great day!
- 1/2 cup Muscle Egg Strawberry Egg Whites
- 2/3 scoop (30g) Lean Body For Her Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tbs Nuts N More High Protein Chocolate Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbs mini marshmallows
- Sweetener, if desired
- Mix together your egg whites, protein powder and sweetener, if using.
- Allow batter to sit
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat
- Pour a 1/4-1/3 of batter into pan and tip until bottom of pan is coated
- Cook ~1 - 1.5 minutes and flip
- Remove from pan and repeat until all batter is gone (these are crepes, so they should be thin)
- Fill the center of each crepe with some sliced strawberries and mini marshmallows and roll up*
- Drizzle with chocolate almond butter
- *If you could like you marshmallows melted slightly, you can pop them into the microwave for 30 seconds or roll in tin foil and pop into the oven for 3-5 minutes
- Nutrition: For the entire recipe
- Calories: 363, Protein: 38.7g, Carbs: 27.5g, Fat: 11g, Sat Fat: 1.8g, Sodium: 326mg, Fiber: 5.4g, Sugar: 16.5g, Net Carbs: 22.1g
You can find the products used in this recipe here: