Chocolate Almond Butter Covered Strawberry Waffles
Chocolate Almond Butter Covered Waffles
Happy Friday!!! With tomorrow being Valentine’s Day tomorrow, I thought it only appropriate to share a delicious recipe for TWO! This recipe uses 3 of my favorite products to create a healthy and protein packed meal that will satisfy those Valentine’s Day urges for sweets and chocolate without ruining your health goals! I hope you enjoy! Have a fun and love filled Valentine’s Day!
- 2 scoops (84g) ABS Protein Vanilla Cake Batter Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup MUscleEgg Vanilla Eggwhites
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs (32g) Nuts N More High Protein Chocolate Almond Butter
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Heat waffle iron
- Mix together ABS pancake mix, MuscleEgg egg whites and milk.
- Cook waffles according to waffle iron directions
- Drizzle each waffle with 1 tbs Nuts N More Chocolate Almond Butter
- Top with sliced strawberries
- Nutrition: 1 out of 2 servings (each serving is 2-4 waffles depending on the size of your iron)
- Calories: 424 Protein: 40.9g, Carbs: 37.6g, Fat: 12.2g, Sat Fat: 4.4g, Sodium: 218mg, Fiber: 10.3g, Sugar: 6g, Net Carbs: 27.3g
You can find the products used in this recipe below: