Sweet BBQ Lamb Chops
Happy Monday friends! Boy do I have a tasty recipe for you! The amazing people at 5280Meat sent me a box full of all sorts of their delicious meats a few weeks ago! I was blown away by the assortment! But, I knew as soon as I saw this Lamb Chop that there was going to be some mashed potatoes and BBQ served up with it! I hope you enjoy this easy, yet decadent meal! Have a great start to your week!
Sweet BBQ Lamb Chops2015-01-25 16:50:34 Serves 2 A sweet and savory lamb dish over a spicy mashed potato! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 10 min Cook Time 20 min 30 min 10 min 20 min Total Time 30 min Ingredients
- 1 5280meat Lamb Chop Shoulder
- 1/3 cup favorite BBQ sauce (I used a chipotle BBQ)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 tbs Sweet Spreads Cinnamon CocoNutter, melted
- 2 tsp OMGhee
- 2 potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- Flavor God Everything seasoning
- Dice and boil potatoes for about 10 minutes
- While potatoes are boiling, combine BBQ sauce, melted coconutter and pineapple.
- Set aside
- Grill or broil lamb chop to desired temperature
- Drain potatoes and add in ghee, milk and seasoning.
- Mash well.
- Divide potatoes evenly between 2 plates
- Slice lamb chop and divide ebenly
- Top each dish with half of the pineapple BBQ sauce
- Nutrition: 1 out of 2 servings
- Calories: 502, Protein: 21.5g, Carbs: 31.9g, Fat: 32.5g, Sat Fat: 16.3g, Sodium: 185mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar; 11.2g, Net Carbs: 29.4g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
You can find the products used in this recipe here: