Spicy Salmon Breakfast Tostadas
Spicy Breakfast Salmon Tostadas
Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a great week! For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you know that I have been obsessed with all things SizzleFish Salmon the last few weeks! I have been making salmon melts like crazy! I even have a recipe for a spicy one coming up soon! 😉 But I digress…..I had some extra salmon left over from one of my sandwiches the other day, so I decided to add it to my breakfast taco! It was glorious! 🙂 This quick recipe is perfect for brunch too!
I hope you enjoy! For those interested in purchasing SizzleFish (which I HIGHLY recommend), you can head over to their website. to check everything out! You can also use the code: FITCHICK428 to get an additional 10% off!
Have a great weekend!
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 eggs
- 2-3oz cooked SizzleFish Sockeye Salmon, flaked
- small handful spinach
- 2 tbs greek yogurt
- 2-3 tsp Flavor God Spicy Everything seasoning
- Grill your corn tortillas (or warm as desired)
- Scramble your 2 eggs
- Place half spinach on top of each tortilla
- Divide eggs between each tortilla
- Flake SizzleFish salmon on top of eggs
- Mix together greek yogurt, seasoning and water to create desired consistency
- Drizzle over salmon
- Nutrition: 1 out of 2 tostadas
- Calories: 162, Protein: 14.8g, Carbs: 12.3g, Fat: 5.3g, Saturated Fat: 0.8g, Sodium: 150mg, Fiber: 1.7g, Sugar: 0.9g, Net Carbs: 10.6g