Apple Cider Jam Squares
Happy Halloween Friends! I hope you have had a great week! Although, I do not have any ‘scary’ recipes to share with you today, I DO have one delicious apple recipe that is perfect for the upcoming holidays! And of course, it is much healthier than all that yummy Halloween candy we will be collecting tonight!
I hope you enjoy! If you are out celebrating tonight, please have fun and be safe! Have a great weekend! 🙂
- 1/4 cup (48g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup (75g) Apple Cider Jam (can sub apple butter)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 medium apple (100g), shredded
- 3 tbs (42g) coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, more or less to taste
- Sweeter, optional*
- *Adjust this depending on how sweet your jam is.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Coat a brownie pan with non stick spray (or use a regular 8x8 in pan)
- Whisk together your wet ingredients
- Sift in your dry ingredients
- Fold in your shredded apples
- Evenly divide batter among 8 brownie squares
- Bake for ~25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Store in a sealed container in your refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Nutrition: 1 out of 8 squares
- Calories: 131, Protein: 2.4g, Carbs: 9.6g, Fat: 9.1g, Saturated Fat: 7.2g, Sodium: 36mg, Fiber: 2.4g, Sugar: 6.3g, Net Carbs: 7.2g
*Are you going to a Halloween party tonight/this weekend?
*What is your favorite Halloween candy to receive?