Snickerdoodle Bars Made With Jamie Eason Natural Whey Isolate Protein
Happy Monday!! I hope you had a great weekend! Can you believe that we are in our last few days of October?! It is unreal! Halloween is this week! I can’t even get over it! The one thing I do love about the last two months of the year is all the yummy holiday inspired desserts we will be seeing! 🙂 Since I am a little too excited for that to start happening, I figured, why not start sharing those recipes now!
So, today I have a delicious recipe for a protein packed Snickerdoodle Bar made with Jamie Eason Natural Whey Isolate Protein Powder! I love this protein powder because there are no artificial sweeteners in it, it is gluten free and soooo yummy in both baking and making my regular post workout shake!
I hope you enjoy! Have a great start to your week! 🙂
Don’t you want to just take a big bite out of that right now?! 😉
- 1 scoop Vanilla Jamie Eason Lean Body Natural Whey Isolate Protein Powder
- 1 cup oats (80g)
- 1/2 cup Nuts N More Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1.5 tbs Xylitol or sweetener of choice
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together almond butter, honey and vanilla
- Stir in oats, protein powder and baking soda
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper
- Pour batter into dish
- Bake for ~30 minutes or until top is golden
- Allow to set before slicing
- Nutrition: 1 out of 12 bars
- Calories: 148, Protein: 8.3g, Carbs: 14.9g, Fat: 6.8g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 19mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 6.6g, Net Carbs: 11.9g
Don’t forget to follow Lean Body on:
If you are interested in purchasing some of this delicious protein head to their website HERE
*Have you tried Lean Body For Her Whey Isolate Before?
*What is your favorite way to bake with protein powder?