Cinnamon & Sugar White Chocolate Candy Apples
TGIF Friends!!! We have rolled around to another Friday! I can’t even believe how quickly the days are going by! I have another delicious twist on this recipe that is perfect while we are still in the apple season! Can you tell that I like to make my sweet apples even sweeter using my favorite coconutter?? 🙂
I hope you have a great last weekend in October! (Did I really just say last weekend?!) WOAH!!!
- 1 small apple (100g)
- 1 tbs (12g) Sweet Spreads White Chocolate CocoNutter
- Cinnamon & Sugar, as desired
- Melt your coconutter
- Drizzle the coconutter over your apple
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar
- Set in the fridge for 15 minutes or until ready to eat!
- Nutrition: 1 out of 1 servings
- Calories: 213, Protein: 2.4g, Carbs: 24.7g, Fat: 15.2g, Saturated Fat: 10g, Sodium: 11mg, Fiber: 6.6g, Sugar: 12.4g, Net Carbs: 18.1g
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?
*What is your favorite candy apple coating?