Pumpkin Spice Almond Flour Muffins
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was extremely busy, but in a very good way! I have lots of yummy recipes coming your way, so stay tuned! Now that we are into the full swing of fall, it is safe to say that eating pumpkin recipes everyday is totally acceptable, right?! 🙂 I don’t think I have gone a single day in the last 6-8 weeks without having something pumpkin! 🙂
So, this recipe is the perfect way to not only start your day off healthy, but also get in your ‘required’ does of fall pumpkin! I hope you enjoy! Have a great start to your week!
P.S — Don’t forget to sign up for me **free** teleseminar on ‘Navigating The Holidays’ HERE! We will be talking, nutrition, fitness, organization and managing stress so that you have a happy and healthy holiday season!
- 3/4 cup (84g) almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp (7g) psyllium husk (or flax)
- 1 tap baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 container Chobani Pumpkin Spice Yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- stevia, optional
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line 4-5 muffin cups with paper liners (or spray with non stick spray)
- Sift together dry ingredients
- Whisk together wet ingredients
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Evenly divide batter among muffin cups
- Bake for ~30 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean
- Nutrition: 1 out of 4 muffins
- Calories: 198, Protein: 10.7g, Carbs: 10.5g, Fat: 13.7g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 52mg, Fiber: 4.3g, Sugar: 4.1g, Net Carbs: 6.2g
*Have you been enjoying pumpkin everything lately?
*What is your favorite way to eat pumpkin?