Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal with PB & Chocolate Chips
TGIF Friends!! I hope you had a great week! It is amazing how quickly the days fly by! Can you believe we are already half way through October? Amazing! I thought this recipe would be the perfect, sweet and comforting way to end the week! Well, because what is better on a cool fall morning than some baked oatmeal topped with creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips?! 🙂
I hope you had a great weekend!!
- 1/2 cup (20g) oats
- 1.5 tsp (3g) ground flax
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt, optional
- 1/4 cup (61g) pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 tbs milk or choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbs (16g) Nuts N More PB
- 1/2 tbs (7g) Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat a oven safe baking dish with non stick spray (I used 6-in ramekin)
- Mix together all ingredients except for toppings
- Pour batter into dish
- Bake for ~30 minutes or until set
- Top with PB and chocolate chips
- Nutrition: 1 out of 1 servings
- Calories: 332, Protein: 15.3g, Carbs: 43.2g, Fat: 12.4g, Saturated Fat: 2.4g, Sodium: 20mg, Fiber: 12.3g, Sugar: 7.7g, Net Carbs: 31.9g
*Do you make baked oatmeal when it gets cooler?
*What is your favorite cool morning breakfast?