Maple Pecan Candy Apples
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend…..or are still enjoying a long weekend! 🙂 I know many of us are off for the Columbus Day holiday today! If you are, it is a great day to head out, pick some apples and of course, come home and make this delicious recipe! 🙂 It is a healthy and fun way to get the kids to eat some fresh fruit too!! I hope you enjoy! Have a great start to your week! 🙂
- 1 small apple (100g)
- 1 tbs (12g) Sweet Spreads Maple Pancakes CocoNutter
- 1tbs (7g) crushed pecans (add more or less as desired)
- Melt your coconutter
- Dip your apple into the melted coconutter
- Roll in pecans
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or ready to eat!
- Nutrition: 1 out of 1 serving
- Calories: 244, Protein: 2.9g, Carbs: 19.7g, Fat: 19.1g, Saturated Fat: 10.4g, Sodium: 11mg, Fiber: 6.1g, Sugar: 12.7g, Net carbs: 13.6g
*Do you go apple picking in the fall?
*Do you enjoy candy apples?
*What is your favorite kind of apple?