Vanilla Blackberry CocoNutter
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Todays recipe is so quick and easy you won’t even believe it! I was playing around with my Sweet Spreads CocoNutter in the kitchen one day and started whipping it with my hand blender……it turned into something so creamy and delicious. So I decided to fold in some blackberries and Voila! This delicious recipe was born! I hope you enjoy!
Have a fantastic weekend filled with family, friends and fun! 🙂
- 1 cup Vanilla Cupcake Sweet Spreads CocoNutter (can sub plain coconut butter)
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries (or berry of choice)
- Place coconut butter in a bowl
- Using an electric mixer, whip until creamy
- Add in blackberries and gently mix them into coconut butter by hand
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator
- Allow to soften for a few minutes before use.
- Nutrition: 1 out of 16 tablespoons
- Calories: 152, Protein: 2.1g, Carbs: 6.4g, Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Sodium: 15mg, Fiber: 3.2g, Sugar: 2g, Net Carbs: 4.2g
*Have you tried Sweet Spreads CocoNutter yet?
*What is your favorite english muffin topping?
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?