Neapolitan Protein Parfait
Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! This yummy recipe has been sitting in the archives for quite awhile now. I shared a live demonstration of it HERE on my YouTube channel, but it was so good, I also wanted to share it here for those who haven’t been over to my channel yet!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Have a great start to your week!
- 1 cup (113g) greek yogurt
- 1/3 scoop (14g) NutriForce vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 c fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 scoop (20g) NutriForce Chocolate protein powder
- Mix together your greek yogurt and vanilla whey protein powder
- Pour into bottom of dish
- Add sliced strawberries on top of greek yogurt
- Mix together chocolate protein powder and enough water to create a frosting like consistency
- Pour chocolate on top of strawberries
- Eat immediately or allow to chill for 1-2 hours if you want it to be more pudding like!
- Nutrition: 1 out of 1 servings
- Calories: 251, Protein: 37.2g, Carbs: 16.4g, Fat: 3.8g, Saturated Fat: 1.9g, Sodium: 174mg, Fiber: 1.2g, Sugar: 14.1g, Net Carbs: 15.2g
*Did you do anything over the weekend?
*Have you subscribed to my YouTube channel yet?
*What is your favorite flavor protein powder?