Almond Butter Cookies
TGIF Friends!! I thought we would end the week on a sweet note! Because, well, who doesn’t love cookies?! Plus, these cookies are made with only 3 ingredients and are packed with protein! It doesn’t get any easier than this! I hope you enjoy! Have a great first weekend in October! (Woah!) 🙂
You can also find this recipe HERE!! 🙂
- 1 cup (120g) oat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup (128g) Nuts N More Almond Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly divide batter into desired size cookies.
- Press down on tops with a fork.
- Bake for ~ 8 minutes or until just set.
- Nutrition: (1 out of 13 cookies)
- Calories: 120, Protein: 6.9g, Carbs: 7.9g, Fat: 6.7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 11mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar: 0.5g, Net Carbs: 5.4g