Blackberry Granola Cheesecake Bites
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! This weekend we had summer like temperatures reaching close to 90 degrees on Saturday! It was unreal! I hope that’s a sign that our winter will be warm! So in honor of the summer weather I thought I would share with you this refreshing, summer inspired dessert! This recipe happened by accident….but it ended up being a mighty tasty accident!
I am also working on a little holiday gift for you all! 🙂 If you wouldn’t mind taking one (1) minute to fill out this survey for me, I would really appreciate it! It will help me a great deal in finalizing your gift!
—> SURVEY HERE <—
Thanks so much! Have a great Monday!! 🙂
P.S – Don’t forget to head HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel! There are lots of quick and tasty recipes there that you won’t find here on the website! 🙂
- 4oz whipped cream cheese
- 7oz farmer cheese (can sub ricotta)
- 3/4 c fresh blackerries
- 3 tbs dry sweetener of choice (I used Xylitol), optional
- 1/2 c favorite granola
- Add cream cheese, farmer cheese and sweetener to a bowl and mix with an electric mixer
- Add your blackberries in and hand mix (otherwise you will crush all of your berries)
- Place your bowl in the freezer for about 4-6 hours or until mixture becomes hard enough to mold
- Shape mixture into desired size bites
- Roll in granola
- Store in freezer until ready to eat
- Nutrition (1 out of 12 LARGE* bites)
- Calories: 87, Protein: 3.5g, Carbs: 8g, Fat: 5.3g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 69mg, Fiber: 0.7g, Sugar: 2g, Net Carbs: 7.3g
- *If you make 12 they are about the size of 2 golf balls!
*Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
*Are you still enjoying any summer inspired recipes?