White Chocolate, Cranberry & Macadamia Bites
Happy Friday Friends!! I hope you had a great week! I can’t even believe we are already at the last weekend of September!! But I must admit, the fall season is my favorite time of year! Jeans, flats and a big comfy sweater are my favorite! 🙂
Today’s recipe is dedicated to one of my clients, Mary. She went on vacation to Hawaii earlier this summer and brought me back an amazing bag of Macadamia nuts! They were by far the best macadamia nuts I have ever had! And they made this yummy recipe even better!!
I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!
- 1 cup (80g) gluten free oats
- 1/3 cup (40g) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (35g) lightly salted & roasted macadamia nuts
- 1 tbs (21g) honey, optional
- 1/2 cup (112g) Sweet Spreads White Chocolate Coconutter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt, optional (if nuts aren't salted)
- Mix together dry ingredients: oats, cranberries and macadamia nuts
- Mix together wet ingredients: coconutter, vanilla and honey
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Evenly divide mixture into desired size bites (I used a mini muffin tin to divide and mold them)
- Put in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat!
- Nutrition: 1 out of 16 bites
- Calories: 121, Protein: 2g, Carbs: 9.5g, Fat: 9.5g, Saturated Fat: 5.3g, Sodium: 5.1mg, Fiber: 2.3g, Sugar: 4.1g, Net Carbs: 7.2g
*What is your favorite nut?
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?
*Have you ever been to Hawaii?