Homemade Pumpkin Cranberry Chips
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was absolutely fabulous! I got to spend a nice long weekend with both my mom and sister! We haven’t had a long weekend together in over 8 years!! That is the downside of us both living all over the country! I was sad to see the weekend end! But on a positive note……
Today is the 22nd of the month which means it is time for another Recipe Redux Challenge!!
- 3/4 c (183g) pure pumpkin
- 1/4 c (26g) ground flax
- 1/3 c (40g) chopped dried cranberries (add more or less as desired)
- 2 tbs (28g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 c water
- Salt, as desired
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (it should be liquid)
- Even spread mixture onto parchment paper using a spatula (or knife) into a thin layer
- Dehydrate in oven for 8-10 hours or until crisp
- Store in a sealed container for up to 1 week
- Nutrition: 1 out of 4 servings (not including additional salt)
- Calories: 140, Protein: 2.3g, Carbs: 14.1g, Fat: 9.4g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Sodium: 2mg, Fiber: 4.4g, Sugar: 8.8g, Net Carbs: 9.7g
*Have you ever tried to recreate a food before?
*Do you dehydrate foods frequently?
*Have you ever made homemade chips?