Quick & Easy Cinnamon Raisin Stuffed English Muffins
TGIF Friends!! I hope you had a great week! Today I am actually spending the day with my mom and sister! I am so excited! We have all been extremely busy, so it will be nice to get a little quality time together!
But before I head out for the day, I wanted to share this quick and very easy recipe with you! It is one of my favorite ‘go-to’ breakfast meals! It also makes a tasty dessert!
I used a new brand of English Muffins called ‘Mikey’s Muffins” They are paleo, gluten free, dairy free, soy free and grain free. Plus they are under 100 calories a piece! If you haven’t heard of them before definitely check them out! You can find them HERE!!
Otherwise, feel free to use any cinnamon raisin english muffin you’d like! I hope you enjoy! Have a fabulous weekend! 🙂
- 1 cinnamon raisin english muffin (I used Mikey's Muffins)
- 1/2 cup (113g) non fat greek yogurt*
- 1/2 tbs (7g) Sweet Spreads Cinnamon Bun CocoNutter*
- 2 tbs (15g) raisins*
- *please feel free to adjust the amounts based on your own preferences
- Toast english muffin
- Top with greek yogurt, drizzle of CocoNutter and raisins
- Eat! 🙂
- Nutrition: 1 out of 1 servings
- Calories: 271, Protein: 17.5g, Carbs: 24.4g, Fat: 13.6g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Sodium: 220mg, Fiber: 5.1g, Sugar: 15.7g, Net Cars: 19.3g
*Have you ever tried Mikey’s Muffins before?
*What is your favorite quick breakfast lately?
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?