Chocolate P.B. Tart
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend?! It definitely feels like fall around here now! I absolutely love it! I have been working feverishly on lots of pumpkin recipes the last few weeks — prepare yourself! 🙂
In the mean time, I want to finish sharing with you some of the yummy recipes that were created over the summer that are still sitting in my Que just waiting to be shared! I hope you enjoy this one! Have an amazing start to your week!
- 1/4 cup (35g) all purpose gluten free flour
- 3 tbs (56g) non fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (113g) greek yogurt
- 1/3 scoop (14g) NutriForce Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tbs (7g) peanut flour (can sub PB2)
- 1 tbs milk
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine crust ingredients
- Mix until crumbly
- Press crust into a small tart dish
- Bake ~6 minutes
- Mix together 1/2 cup greek yogurt and NutriForce whey protein powder
- Pour filling into crust
- Mix together peanut flour and milk
- Drizzle peanut flour over top of filling
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow filling to set
- Serve as desired
- Nutrition: 1 out of 1 servings
- Calories: 284, Protein: 27.8g, Carbs: 36.3g, Fat: 2.7g, Saturated Fat: 0.9g, Sodium: 108mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 6.6g, Net Carbs: 35.3g
*Are you experiencing fall weather yet?
*What is your favorite tart flavor?