Blueberry Yogurt Pie with Pecan Crust
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great (short) week! With blueberry season winding down I thought this recipe would be the perfect way to enjoy those sweet fresh berries before they are gone! This yogurt pie speaks for itself — bluebrries, yogurt and pecans? Need I say more?! It is absolutely mind blowing, yet healthy at the same time! I hope you enjoy! Have a fun and safe weekend!
P.S – I would also like to thank my client Martha for personally hand picking the blueberries that were used in this recipe! She brought me a huge container full of blueberries that were so large and sweet! This recipe is dedicated to her! 🙂
- 1/2 cup (40g) oats, cooked
- 1/4 cup (28g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28g) pecan meal
- 1 tbs (21g) honey
- 1 cup (227g) (thick) greek yogurt (I used FAGE)
- 1 cup (140g) fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice, I used Swerve
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 tbs (21g) Sweet Spreads White Chocolate Coconutter (HIGHLY recommended) 🙂
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 6 in spring form pan with non stick spray.
- Combine your base ingredients (the wet oats should hold everything together)
- Evenly spread crust into pan and bake for 20 minutes
- Prepare your filling by combining all ingredients
- When crust is done pour filling over top and return to the oven*
- Bake for ~40 minutes or until middle is set
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
- Put in the refrigerator for ~4-6 hours to finish setting
- Drizzle with Sweet Spreads coconutter
- *To prevent cracks in your pie put an oven safe dish filled with water below your pie while baking it.
- Nutrition: 1 out of 6 slices (without coconutter)
- Calories: 142, Protein: 6.9g, Carbs: 18.9g, Fat: 6.2g, Saturated Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 21mg, Fiber: 2.2g, Sugar: 4.1g, Net Carbs: 16.7g
*Do you go blueberry picking over the summer?
*How do you enjoy the end of season fruit?
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?