Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! I know many of you here in the states are off for the Labor Day holiday! I hope you are doing something fun and relaxing!
Today’s recipe is brought to you by 2 great companies! I paired both of their products together and ended up with these delicious brownie stuffed pancakes! They were quick, easy and absolutely out of this world! I hope you enjoy! Have a great day!!
Brownie Stuffed Pancakes2014-08-17 12:51:40 Serves 1 Protein packed pancakes stuffed with a melted brownie center!! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 10 min Cook Time 10 min Total Time 20 min Prep Time 10 min Cook Time 10 min Total Time 20 min Ingredients
- 1 serving (56g) FlapJacked Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 tbs (14g) SweetSpreads Chocolate Brownie CocoNutter
- Roll coconutter into 4 thumb nail size balls and freeze
- Mix protein pancake mix according to package directions
- Heat non stick skillet over medium heat
- Drop half pancake batter into pan in 4 -tablespoon size pancakes
- Allow to cook for 3 minutes
- Place frozen coconutter in center of each pancakes
- Evenly divide the remaining pancake mix over the top of the coconutter
- Cover pan
- Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes
- Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes
- Nutrition: for 1 out of 1 servings (4 stuffed pancakes)
- Calories: 335, Protein: 19g, Carbs: 33g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 11.5g, Fiber: 9g, Sodium: 400mg, Sugar: 10g, Net Carbs: 24g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
*Do you make any special breakfast recipes on holidays?
*Did you get to enjoy a long weekend?
*What is your favorite pancake topping?