Strawberry Banana Yogurt Bread
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Can you believe that Labor Day weekend has finally arrived?! I can’t even believe that the summer is over! Where do the days go?! Just means apples and pumpkins will be everywhere soon…be ready! 🙂
But before we end the summer I wanted to share this recipe that is perfect for those last minute summer strawberries! Or you could sub any berries you have on hand: raspberries or blackberries would be delicious too!
I hope you have a safe, fun and family filled holiday weekend! 🙂
- 2c (224g) almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt, optional
- 2 large eggs
- 2 small bananas (185g)
- 1/2c (113g) non fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 40 drops liquid stevia
- 1 1/2c (210g) fresh chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to .350 degrees
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper
- Combine your wet ingredients in a blender
- Transfer wet ingredients to a bowl and mix in almond flour and baking powder
- Gently fold in strawberries
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake for ~60 minutes or until golden and toothpick comes out clean
- Nutrition: 1 out of 12 slices
- Calories: 144, Protein: 6.3g, Carbs: 9.3g, Fat: 10.3g, Saturated Fat: 0.3g, Sodiun: 15mg, Fiber: 2.8g, Net Carbs: 6.5g, Sugar: 3.8g
*Do you have plans for the holiday weekend?
*What summer fruit will you miss most?