Cafe Cream Protein Truffles
Happy Friday! I hope you had an amazing week! I can’t even believe that today marks the half way point in August! Where has the summer gone?! I’ve really got to find some time to get in a few more beach days!
I am really excited to share today’s recipe with you! I made these about 3 weeks ago and they were a huge hit!!! The flavor combination was spot on!! It is also versatile (yes, that’s a hint that I have many more flavors of these to come! 🙂 ) So, when you’re feeling like something indulgent, whip up a quick batch of these! It is the answer to any sweet cravings! Have a great weekend!
- 2/3 scoop (30g) NutriForce Sports Cafe Cream Protein Powder
- 6 tbs (42g) Coconut flour
- 2 tbs (28g) coconut oil
- 2 tbs (42g) honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp coffee extract, optional
- 3 tbs (42g) Sweet Spreads Chocolate Brownie Coconutter
- Mix together all ingredients except your Sweet Spreads
- Shape your dough into desired size truffle bites
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt your Sweet Spreads Coconutter.
- Roll each truffle into the melted coconutter
- Place truffles on baking sheet and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chocolate is
- full set.
- Nutrition: 1 out of 8 truffles
- Calories: 128, Protein: 3.5g, Carbs: 10.2g, Fat: 8.3g, Saturated Fat: 7.6g, Sodium: 23mg, Fiber: 2.6g, Sugar: 6.2g, Net Carbs: 7.6g
*What is your favorite truffle flavor?
*Do you enjoy the chocolate and coffee combination?
*What flavor combination would you like to see?