Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Today I am sharing another one of the delicious and protein packed recipes that I wrote for www.muscleandstrength.com! And no, this is NOT a recipe for dog food! haha Make sure to head over HERE to see the recipe feature! This recipe is so quick and easy (and versatile) you will be making it every week! I hope you have a great weekend!
Protein Puppy Chow2014-07-20 14:46:15 Serves 5 A once unhealthy, kid treat is now protein packed and healthy! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 10 min Total Time 10 min Prep Time 10 min Total Time 10 min Ingredients
- 1 scoop NutriForce Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 6 tbs (96g) Nuts N More Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 3 cups (81g) Gluten Free Rice Chex
- Melt your peanut butter in the microwave.
- Toss your cereal in the melted peanut butter.
- Add your NutriForce protein powder and peanut butter coated cereal to a ziplock bag.
- Toss until coated.
- Spread cereal on a baking sheet and allow to set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Nutrition: (1 out of 5 BIG servings)
- Calories: 218, Protein: 14.2g, Carbs: 19g, Fat: 9.6g, Saturated Fat: 1.1g, Sodium: 155mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 3g, Net Carbs: 15g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
*Did you eat ‘puppy chow’ as a kid?
*Have you seen the recipe feature at Muscle & Strength yet?
*What flavor combination would you try in this recipe?