Banana Cookies w/ Brownie Drizzle
Happy Friday! I hope you had an amazing week! Today I have a very easy and extremely delicious recipe to share with you that is topped with one of my favorite chocolaty treats…….Chocolate Brownie SweetSpreads! If you are looking to satisfy a craving these cookies (or even just a tablespoon of SweetSpreads) will do the trick! I hope you enjoy this recipe! Have a great, sunshine filled weekend! 🙂
- 1 cup (120g) oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 small bananas, mashed (175g)
- 3 tbs (42g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- sweetener to taste (depends on how sweet your bananas are)
- 2 tbs (28g) SweetSpreads Chocolate Brownie Coconut Butter
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk together dry ingredients: oat flour, salt and baking powder
- Combine wet ingredients: mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, egg, milk, sweetener, vanilla.
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients
- Evenly divide batter on a cookie sheet
- Bake for ~ 15 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Drizzle with melted SweetSpreads Chocolate Brownie Coconut Butter
- Nutrition: (1 out of 18 cookies)
- Calories: 74, Protein: 1.7g, Carbs: 7.3g, Fat: 4.3g, Saturated Fat: 3.3g, Sodium: 5mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1.6g, Net Carbs: 6.2g
*What is your favorite chocolate treat?
*Have you tried SweetSpreads yet?
*Do you have any plans for the weekend?