Coconut Cashew Cookies
TGIF!!! I hope you had an amazing week! This delectable cookie recipe needs no words to explain it’s goodness! They are quick, easy and out of this world in flavor!! I hope you enjoy! Have a fabulous weekend!!! 🙂
- 1c (112g) cashew meal
- 1/2 c (30g) shredded, reduced fat coconut
- 3 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbs honey
- 1tsp baking powder
- pinch salt, optional
- 3 tbs almond milk
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Divide batter evenly on cookie sheet
- Bake for ~ 17 minutes or until golden (they will be VERY soft when you remove them -- be gentle)
- Allow cookies to cool
- Place cookies in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until set
- Nutrition: 1 out of 12 cookies
- Calories: 101, Protein: 2g, Carbs: 4.8g, Fat: 8.6g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g, Sodium: 4mg, Fiber: 1g, Net Carbs: 3.8g, Sugar: 2g
*Do you have any plans for this upcoming weekend?
*What has been your summer craving lately?
*Are you planning to travel anywhere this summer?