Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend!! I know many of us (myself included) are still enjoying vacation, but that just means we have time to whip up delicious treats! This healthy and yummy snack is quick, easy and requires no baking! Perfect to take along on all those vacation day trips…..or even to work! I hope you enjoy! Have a great Monday!!
Maple Pancake Bites2014-06-11 11:01:42 Serves 20 A sweet, protein packed bite! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 10 min Total Time 10 min Prep Time 10 min Total Time 10 min Ingredients
- 3 scoops (102g) NutriForce Vanilla Whey protein powder
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 3/4c (84g) almond flour
- 2 tbs (14g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs (28g) SweetSpreads Maple Pancake Coconut Butter
- 1 tbs (21g) honey
- 6 tbs milk
- 1 tsp liquid stevia, optional
- Sift together dry ingredients
- Add in wet ingredients
- Mix until dough forms
- Chill dough for 10 minutes
- Roll into desired size bites
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator or freezer
- Nutrition: 1 out of 20 bites
- Calories: 63, Protein: 4.9g, Carbs: 3.3g, Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.4g, Sodium: 19mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1.5g, Net Carbs: 2.3g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
Don’t forget you can get 10% off all SweetSpreads products using the promo code: FITCHICK10 if you head HERE!!
You can also get 10% off all NutriForce products using the promo code FITCHICK10 if you head HERE!!