Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! This recipe has been hanging out in my archives since March, so I figured it was about time I share it with you! Because, let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a good macaroon every now and again! I hope you are able to enjoy this healthy, sweet treat over the weekend!
Don’t forget to get in some sunshine, family and fun too! ?
Vanilla Maple “Coco-Roons”2014-03-31 16:47:08 Serves 10 A sweet, bite size snack that is packed with flavor! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 5 min Cook Time 45 min Total Time 50 min Prep Time 5 min Cook Time 45 min Total Time 50 min Ingredients
- 1/3c + 1 tbs (42g) almond flour
- 3/4c (45g) shredded coconut (I used reduced fat)
- 2 tbs (28g) coconut oil, melted
- 1.5tsp vanilla
- 3 tbs maple syrup (I used sugar free)
- pinch vanilla bean, optional
- pinch salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Mix together melted coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup
- Add in almond flour, coconut and vanilla bean
- Mix until a dough forms
- Using a tablespoon (I used a tablespoon size cookie dough scoop) scoop dough onto parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for ~45 minutes
- Nutrition: 1 out of 10
- Calories: 72, Protein: 1.2g, Carbs: 2.6g, Fat: 6.7g, Saturated Fat: 4.1g, Sodium: 8mg, Fiber: 1g, Net Carbs: 1.6g, Sugar: 0g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
*What is your favorite macaroon flavor?
*What plans do you have for the weekend?