Ooey Gooey Baked Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Per usual mine was busy but in a great way! I have been working on some exciting things coming for you soon! Stay Tuned!! 🙂
This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous, so I hope you are all able to take a few minutes to grab some sunshine! After being inside most of the week, it is nice to feel the sun on my skin! I am also going to a restorative yoga workshop tomorrow, so I will report back on how it was! That stretching and relaxation always makes my body feel amazing after a week of intense lifting!
I hope you enjoy today’s ‘ooey gooey’ breakfast recipe! It would make the perfect recipe for this Sunday’s brunch! Have a great weekend! 🙂
- 1c (80g) oats (I used gluten free)
- 1/4c dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt, optional
- 1c coconut milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 large bananas (260g)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2.5tbs (35g) mini chocolate chips
- 1/3c chopped walnuts, divide 1/4c + 1tbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a 4x6 in baking pan with parchment
- Whisk together dry ingredients (except nuts and chocolate chips)
- Add wet ingredients to a blend and mix well
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle remaining 1tbs walnuts on top
- Bake for ~ 1 hour or until edges are golden.
- Serve immediately for an ooey gooey texture.
- I also loved it refrigerated and served room temperature the next day!
- Nutrition: 1 out of 6 squares (these are BIG squares too!)
- Calories: 205, Protein: 4.8g, Carbs: 26.7g, Fat: 10.1g, Saturated Fat: 3.6g, Sodium: 26mg, Fiber: 3.5g, Net Carbs: 23.2g, Sugar: 11g
*What are you doing over the weekend?
*Do you stretch regularly?
*What is your favorite brunch recipe?