PB Chocolate Chip Pie
TGIF Friends!! I hope you had a great week! I can’t believe it is already Friday! The weeks just seem to fly by now a day! But, we can’t dive into the weekend without an DELICIOUS recipe! So, of course I had to share this one! It is long over due as I posted a glimpse of it on Instagram awhile back! I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend! 🙂
- 8 medjool dates
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs (28g) coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbs almond milk
- 1/2 c (56g) peanut flour (can sub PB2 - nutrition will vary)
- 1tsp baking powder
- pinch salt, optional
- 1 tbs (14g) mini chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 6 in cake pan with non stick spray
- In a blender, combine your dates and eggs.
- Add in your coconut oil, milk and vanilla and blend.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in peanut flour and baking soda.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for ~35 minutes
- Nutrition: 1 out of 6 slices
- Calories: 202, Protein: 8.1g, Carbs: 28.3g, Fat: 8.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 30mg, Fiber: 3.6g, Net Carbs: 24.7g, Sugar: 23g
*Do you have any weekend plans?
*What is your favorite pie flavor?