Sunflower Seed Bagel Thins
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! We had some AMAZING weather here this weekend! I can’t even believe it! It feels like summer might have finally arrived! I am keeping my fingers crossed! 🙂 With the warm weather also comes a much lighter appetite for me too! This recipe is the perfect, light way to start your day! I hope you enjoy! Have a great Monday! 🙂
- 1/4c (30g) roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs (10g) hemp seeds (or more sunflower seeds)
- 1.5tsp (3g) ground flax
- 1 tbs (7g) coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5tbs (22g) ghee
- salt, to taste (I did not use any)
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a donut/bagel pan with non stick spray (or coat with coconut oil/ghee)
- Add your dry ingredients to a food processor until sunflower seeds are gently broken down
- Whisk together your eggs and melted ghee (make sure ghee isn't hot when adding eggs)
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients
- Divide batter evenly among 4 donut molds
- Bake for ~12 minutes or until set
- Allow to cool
- Enjoy cold or toast for a crispier bagel
- Nutrition: 1 out of 4 bagels
- Calories: 155, Protein: 5.9g, Carbs: 3.4g, Fat: 13.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.9g, Sodium: 39mg, Fiber: 2g, Net Carbs: 1.4g, Sugar: 0g
*What is your favorite flavor bagel?
*Does your appetite change with the weather?
*What has been your go to breakfast lately?