Coconut ‘Corfetti’ Bites
Happy Monday and HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!! 🙂 I know today is a big day of celebration for many…mostly in the form of alcohol, BUT I thought I would bring a little protein packed treat to the party instead! So, before you head out the door today and celebrate with a corona and lime 😉 make sure to grab a few of these to snack on while you’re out! 🙂 Have an amazing Monday! Enjoy!!
- 3 scoops Cellucor 'Corfetti' Protein Powder (or protein of choice) (102g)
- 3/4 c almond flour (84g)
- 2 tbs (14g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbs (28g) coconut butter
- 1 tbs (21g) honey
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp stevia, optional
- 1/4 c coconut milk
- Whisk together your dry ingredients.
- Add in your wet ingredients.
- Mix until a dough forms.
- Roll into desired size bites.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Nutrition: 1 out of 18 bites
- Calories: 67, Protein: 5.4g, Carbs: 3.3g, Fat: 3.7g, Saturated Fat: 1.3g, Sodium: 29mg, Fiber: 1.2g, Net Carbs: 2.1g, Sugar: 1.5g
*Are you celebrating Cinco De Mayo?
*What is your favorite munchie while enjoying a cocktail?
*What is your favorite protein packed snack?