Coconut Peach Easter Cake
Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! I know many of you are off from work today for Good Friday! But for those of us looking for a light and sweet Easter dessert, boy do I have a yummy one! This cake is not only delicious, but also healthy and easy! I hope you are able to share it with your loved ones this weekend! For those of you celebrating Easter, I wish you and your families a wonderful holiday weekend! 🙂
- 1 3/4c (196g) almond flour
- 3/4c + 2tbs (55g) reduced fat shredded coconut
- 1/3c (5tbs) coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4c coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3c (420g) frozen peaches, thawed and pureed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9in spring form pan with nonstick spray
- Whisk together dry ingredients
- Mix together wet ingredients
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake for ~50-55 minutes
- Allow to cool before slicing
- Top as desired
- Nutrition: 1 out of 12 slices
- Calories: 204, Protein: 5.4g, Carbs: 12.2g, Fat: 15.9g, Saturated Fat: 6.5g, Sodium: 22mg, Fiber: 3g, Net Carbs: 9.2g, Sugar: 6.7g
*Are you celebrating Easter this weekend?
*What is a traditional Easter dessert for your family?
*Are you bringing anything to your holiday party? If so, what?