Java Brownie Bites
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! I thought today would be the perfect day to share this recipe……because who doesn’t need a little chocolate and caffeine on a Monday morning?! Time to kick off the week on a high note! I hope you enjoy! Have an amazing day! 🙂
- 3 scoops (93g) JavaPro Mocha Protein Powder
- 3/4c (84g) almond flour
- 2 tbs (14g) coconut flour
- 2tbs (10g) Hershey Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs (28g) coconut butter, melted
- 1tbs (21g) honey
- 1.5 tsp stevia
- 1/4c chocolate almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Whisk together all dry ingredients
- Mix together all wet ingredients
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Mix (using lots of muscle) until stiff batter forms
- Put dough in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Remove and roll into desired size bites
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge
- Nutrition: 1 out of 20 bites
- Calories: 60, Protein: 4.6g, Carbs: 3.1g, Fat: 3.4g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 18mg, Fiber: 1g, Net Carbs: 2.1g, Sugar: 1.3g
*How do you get yourself going on Monday morning?
*What is your favorite healthy chocolate treat?
*Are you a caffeine drinker?