Frozen PB Cup Cheesecake
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! We are finally enjoying some spring temperatures! It makes the weekends that much more enjoyable! 🙂 But why not have Monday be just as enjoyable….with this amazing recipe! This Frozen PB Cup Cheesecake has been waiting in the archives since March 5th! Can you believe I have held this recipe from you for that long! Makes you wonder what else is waiting for you…..???!! 😉 I hope you enjoy! Have an amazing start to your week!
- 1c (112g) peanuts
- 2 tbs (10g) dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 2 tbs (42g) honey
- 1 tbs (14g) coconut oil
- 4oz (112g) Green Mountain Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- 1c (227g) Chobani 0% greek yogurt
- 1/4c (30g) peanut flour*
- 1/2c sweetener of choice, dry
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Toppings (optional)
- Crushed Peanuts
- Melted Chocolate
- *Can cub with PB2 but nutrition will vary
- Put all crust ingredients into food processor and combine
- Divide base evenly between 2 greased 4in springform pans
- Put in freezer while making filling
- In a bowl combine all filling ingredients
- Mix together with an electric mixer
- Divide filling evenly among both pans
- Return to the freezer for ~8 hours
- Remove from the freezer and top, as desired
- Slice and serve!
- Nutrition: 1 out of 8 slices
- Calories: 174, Protein: 10.3g, Carbs: 11.5g, Fat: 11.1g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g, Sodium: 74mg, Fiber: 2g, Net Carbs: 9.5g, Sugar: 7.5g
*What is your favorite cheesecake flavor?
*What other recipes do you think I have waiting for you?
*Did you do anything fun over the weekend?