Happy Friday! I hope you had an amazing week! Can you believe that we are already into April?! 2014 is flying by! Today’s recipe is a spin off of this muffin recipe! Sometimes you just need to have that chocolate fix in the morning! ? I hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!
Mocha Chocolate Chip Muffins2014-03-05 14:56:14 Serves 6 A healthy, chocolatey treat that will energize your taste buds all day! These little muffins make the perfect start to your day or pack and go snack! Write a review Save RecipePrint Prep Time 15 min Cook Time 18 min Total Time 33 min Prep Time 15 min Cook Time 18 min Total Time 33 min Ingredients
- 1c (112g) almond flour
- 2/3 scoop (22g) chocolate whey protein powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4c (62g) greek yogurt
- 1/4c milk of choice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp coffee extract
- 2-4 drops liquid stevia
- 3 tbs (42g) mini chocolate chips (add more or less)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat 6 muffin cups *very well* with non stick spray
- In a bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl mix together your wet ingredients
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Divide batter evenly among 6 muffin cups
- Bake for ~18 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Nutrition: 1 out of 6 muffins
- Calories: 174, Protein: 9.2g, Carbs: 9.3g, Fat: 12.6g, Saturated Fat: 2.2g, Sodium: 39mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Net Carbs: 6.8g, Sugar: 5g
By Sarah Ingredients Of A Fit Chick https://ingredientsofafitchick.com/
*Have you set any personal goals for April?
*What are you plans for the weekend?
*Do you have any events (races, etc) coming up this month?